Are you people looking to communicate with your Android device through PC? Yes, you are in correct place to get the details about the tools in a detailed manner. Then your PC must consist of ADB and Fastboot drivers. These tools allow you to send the terminal commands to your mobile from your computer by using teh USB cable. These both have the different functions, but they can installed and relive the ease of equipment at the same time. ADB and Fastboot tools are most robust but can a bit overly elaborate to fit. Google has recently released the ADB and Fastboot tool on Windows as a standalone download.
Android Debug Bridge is the tool that allows you to send terminal commands in a wide range. And does not limit to the basic Linux shell commands, plus some specialty developer commands to your device at any time. You can send commands while the phone is turned on and booted when it’s in recovery mode. While the ADB terminal is often used in conjunction with the rooting or modify your device. It uses to send unrooted devices as well.
ADB and Fastboot tool on Windows 7/8/10 Computers – Free Download
Fastboot is a tool, and it helps you to modify the Phone’s firmware, it is one of the tools you need to have on your devices. It allows people you to send commands to the bootloader, which means you can modify the things like custom recoveries. You can not change the Rom in it, but it helps for many things that ADB can not do.For example, developers want to know the state of the device before cracking the application. They could just type the ADB and Fastboot tool on Windows into their command line to receive an extensive list of clues and messages from their bugs. Fastboot is not enabled for all mobiles so that you can check the device is fit to your mobile or not.
ADB is a small debug tool that helps you to found on teh Android Software Development Kit. It communicates the Android device with a computer. You can control your mobile or PC through USB cable.You can not flash whole Rom’s with it. So you may have to check your device. It refers to the ADB, Fastboot and a few other utilities as the tools for the package. It helps you to transfer the files and also run great shell commands. You can use the ADB to send terminal commands to an Android device to make system level changes.
Features of the ADB and Fastboot Tools
Some silent features of the ADB and Fastboot tool on Windows are:
- It is a one click single installer which installs the required ADB and Fastboot drivers in few seconds.
- No need to use manually configure path, the installer does it all by their self.
- Automatic configuration of environment variables allows you to use the ADB and Fastboot commands in any of the directory.
- The latest tools from SSK works on all the Android versions.
- These devices can use for Android KitKat, Lollipop and Marshmallow.
How to Download the ADB and Fastboot tools
Here are the steps to download the ADB and Fastboot tool on Windows. Check out the tools and download the tools to your device.
- Firstly download the ADB installer setup file by XDA member.
- It not only installs the ADB and also installs Fastboot and USB drivers within 15 seconds.
- Now run the .exe file adb-setup-1.3.exe.
- Now you can see the on screen command window, Type Y to install the ADB and Fastboot drivers.
- Installation is done copy the files in any location.
- Now again type Y to install the device drivers.
- It will take few seconds to complete the installation process.
- Once complete the installation your command window will automatically close.
- You have successfully installed the ADB and Fastboot tools on your Windows 7/8/10 versions.