ARe you looking to download the Android ADB and Fastboot tools on Any OS? Don’t worry you are in correct place to get all the details about the Android ADB. The ADB is an Android Debug Bridge. It is a development tool and makes easier between the communication in Android device and a personal computer. This communication is done over by the USB cables and most of the Wi-Fi connections. It is like a swiss army Knife In Development of Android. If you have ever tried to root your Android Phone or flash a ROM, You heard about the ADB and the fastboot Android tools. These two tools are powerful but can a bit overly complicated to install. Google has recently released the ADB and Fastboot as a standalone download.
Meanwhile, Now you do not need to download a large developer kit just to mod your phone. Here we provided the guide below to reflect the changes to use the Google’s official download instead of the third party services. These two tools allow you to transfer the terminal commands to your mobile from your PC through USB. They both serve different functions, but they can be installed with the relative ease at the same time. Both of the tools come from the Android SDK, and it is an extremely large to download that. Users who seek interested in ADB and the fastboot don’t need. Recently Google made it easy to get these two without all the junk files.
Android ADB and Fastboot tools on any OS – Free Download
Android Debug Bridge is the tool that allows you to send a broad range of terminal commands. And it is not limited to basic Linux shell, plus some specialty developer shells. You can send commands while the phone is turned on and boosted. It’s often used in conjunction with rooting or modifying the phone. You can use ADB to send terminal commands to unrooted devices as well.
And also Fasboot tool can work on when you need to modify your phone’s firmware, It is one of the tools you need. It allows you to send commands to the bootloader. You can not flash whole Rom’s with it. So you may have to check your device. It refers to the ADB, Fastboot and a few other utilities as the tools for the package. You can download the Platform tools package from the SDK website here. There are separate packages for Windows, Mac, Linux.
Features of the Android ADB and Fastboot tools
Here we can give the features to provide these tools to make better to use your computer system with the debugs of Android ADB and Fastboot tools on any OS.
- It is a light weight process.
- The complete installation of the Android ADB and Fastboot tools is around 2MB only.
- You do not have to setup the ADB devices in your system, it simply clicks on the run, and it will only install the tools on your personal computer.
- And also it is a quick installation.’
- As ADB and fastboot installation package are hard of 2MB, So it takes few seconds of time to the installation process.
How to download the ADB and Fastboot tools in any devices
Here we can give the downloading steps of the Android ADB and Fastboot tools on any OS. Go through the below provided steps to get the better knowledge about to download the ADB and Fastboot tools.
- Download the Minimal ADB and Fastboot tools .exe file into your PC.
- Follow the installer instructions and select where you would like to save the file to your Desktop.
- After go to the downloaded location and double tap on file.
- After you have to choose the where to install ADB and Fastboot file, you would like to create a start menu, not for the installation process.
- Installation Wizard has shown the popups to you click on the next button to complete the process.
- You should now see a command open window, and Now you can see the control and solve your issues.