Fix Buffering on Kodi Firestick: The Kodi is used for watching all the latest movies, Tv Shows, live streaming videos, etc. While watching the videos, some IP addresses may block sometime. Some of the Kodi add-ons will not give access to all the users. Some are restricted. Kodi VPN is the best option for you to watch all the videos. Buffering is the most common problem for the internet users who always watch the videos. While watching the video on YouTube or any other sites, most of the users find the issues that is buffering. For the sake of the users here, we have given the method to How to Stop/ Fix Buffering on Kodi Firestick?
Fix Buffering on Kodi Firestick
While watching the videos, many users find the issues regarding the buffering. Sometimes the buffering also occurs when the internet connection is weak. With the result of buffering many people will watch the videos in low resolution. And some people will wait for some to watch the videos. Here I am giving the best solution for the users who are suffering from the Buffering issues. In the below sections, you will find the method to Fix Buffering on Kodi Firestick. Here we are giving the three methods to Fix Buffering on Kodi Firestick.
- By optimizing the Advanced setting.XML file.
- And By figuring out the Problems with the internet.
- By Fixing the kodi cache full issues
Method -1: Resolving the issued by Optimizing the Advanced setting.XML file
- Firstly, you have to open the system and then go to the file manager. There you will find the Add Source. Click on that.
- Next, you have to enter the repo.hackmykodi.com in path address for media locations. After completing this process, you will find the Hackmykodi. And this is the name of the media file.
- And next, you have to go the settings and then open the add-ons. Now you have to select the install the file from the Zip file.
- Next, you have to select the Hackmykodi. Now you have to click on program add-ons then the add-ons will be automatically installed.
- Now, you have to open the advanced setting from the programs.
- Click on edit settings and then go to network settings and select network. Enable all the disabled options.
- Then you will find all the changes in the green color.
- Next, you have to create the Advanced setting.XML by writing the xml file on the menu bar. After completing the above process, you need to go to the advanced settings, and there you will find the new option, i.e., View active advanced settings.xml
- That’s it.
Method 2: By figuring out the Problems with the internet
- Insufficient the Servicer Speed: Sometimes, you will find the problems with the server itself. If many people watch the same video at a time, then the server becomes low, and that video cannot be loaded. At that time many people suffer from the buffering issues. At that time, you can wait until the video is loaded or you can also move on to the other websites which are not so popular.
- Download the Stream: You might have known about this downloading stream. Many people get to suffer from this downloading the videos because of low internet connection or any other server issues.
- Speed Test Method: In this features, you can watch the internet speed of your connection. With the help of the sppedtest.net, you can know about the speed of your internet. You must need minimum 1mbps internet speed to watch the videos in high quality.
Method 3: Fix Buffering on Kodi Firestick By Fixing the kodi cache full issues
Kodi Cache: This Kodi Cache helps the users to fetch the data very fastly. And this cache fetches the data in its memory, and you can use that in future time. For pre-fetching the data, the cache will be very helpful. This is very helpful for watching the videos in the youtube or any other sites. There are two types of Kodi caches are available, i.e.,
- Video Cache,
- Addon Cache.
Video cache arises when the users watch the live stream videos, or tv shows continuously on your Kodi. And this Addon Cache occurs when the user uses useless add-ons.