Kodi 17 for PC: Are you interested in watching the movies and TV shows on your PC then Kodi for PC Windows could be the best choice for you. In this article, we are going to teach you how to install the Kodi 17 for PC and Download it on your computer. We will provide you the complete idea regarding the Kodi 17.
There is 100% chance to completely watch your movies, TV shows and as well as the music within your PC. Therefore it is the better way to manage the collection than Kodi for PC. It has a great open source multimedia player who is one of the best sources for online media streaming.
Let’s enter into the main theme of this article. Here on this page, you can exactly get the entire details for downloading and installing the Kodi for PC. Go through the below section to know how to download this App for PC.
Have a look on Kodi 17 for PC
Kodi 17 for PC: Before Kodi, XBMX came out which has created a frenzy in the streaming industry. With hundreds of add-ons, Kodi offers the easy access to movies, TV Shows, Anime, Documentaries, live sports and the latest news. The best thing about Kodi is that it is easy and free to download this software and as well as the installation on different platforms including Windows.
Before starting this process, we have created you a special guide to install the Kodi on Windows. We have tested this on every version of Windows and install it on Kodi. In the same manner, we will show you have to upgrade Kodi to a new version.
How to Install Kodi App on Windows 10 (v17 Krypton)
- First Download the Kodi App from the official website.
- Search for the downloaded file in the system folder and launch the setup.
- When it asks for the permission click on “Yes.”
- Click on “I Agree” check mark for accepting the license agreement.
- Now Select the particular Apps and then click on the install.
- Next, choose the folder to install the Kodi App and then click on ‘Next.’
- The installing process will start soon after.
- After completion of installation check the ‘Run Kodi’ and click on ‘Finish.’
This bugfix release for v17.1 ‘Krypton’ contains the continuous effort for removing the v17 release further. We tried to tackle the reported problems as much as possible with the limited sources.
Installing Add-ons for Kodi Windows
The installation of add-ons is little tricky. But the results are very accurate. There are a lot of add-ons you can get according to your choice. You can get different add-ons for different sections which you can install individually on Kodi.
Add-ons provide the best source for the movies, Music, and as well as for the TV shows. Installing the Add-ons is a very long process. If you install these Apps by step by step, it takes a lot of time. Hence we have given you a simple solution.
- First, open the Kodi for Windows and go to settings.
- Click on ‘File Manager’ and choose the Add Source.
- Enter the required name in the name field.
- Go back to the main screen and Click on Add-ons.
- Open the settings and select the Add-on option and click on little box icon.
- Select the particular Zip file and install the App.