Install Kodi on Firestick Guide: If you want to download & Install this Kodi application on Firestick, then you can follow the below steps. FireStick has more processing power, and the downloading process is very easy. There is no expandable storage in this Firestick and does not allow you to add the additional storage like SD card or USB thumb drive. You can also easily download the Kodi On FireStick by following the below methods.
You may get a doubt that why to install the Kodi on FreStick? By using this Kodi, you can watch stream movie, television shows, images, home videos. And it is one of the open source media. By using these Kodi Addons, you can access local area network and stream from the internet.
Install Kodi on Firestick Guide
Kodi is one of the media software applications, and this allows you to access the vast range of content including the films and TV shows. And it is very easy to use on your PC or Laptop. You can enjoy the features of this Kodi, and it is available on the streaming sticks. The streaming sticks are used by this Kodi application is Media PCs and Amazon Firesticks. Below are the methods to download and install the Kodi on Firestick.
How to Download Kodi on Firestick
- First, You have to turn on the apps from the Unknown Sources on the settings. To help the future sideloading you can activate the USB debugging and debugging.
- Next, open the home screen and then open the search button and the search for Kodi app and click on the install button.
- After downloading, launch the application.
- Open the application and accept all the terms and conditions.
- Finally, open and strat using the application.
By using ES Explorer, you can Install Kodi on FireStick by following the below steps.
- Open the setting in the Firestick and then enable the apps from unknown sources.
- And in the home screen’s search box you have to search for ES Explorer.
- From that results you will find the ES Explorer open that and then click on download.
- You have to launch the EX Explorer.
- Next, You have to click on that download button, then Kodi will be installed.
- After completing the downloading process, you will get the screen with the installation process. To install the Kodi, you have to click on the install button.
- Finally, the Kodi app is ready to use on your device.
Using adbLink for downloading the Kodi on Firestick.
- You have to plug the Firestick to your TV and then start the setup process by registering in the device with the account number.
- Open the Firestick settings and then turn on the apps from the unknown sources and ADB debugging.
- Next, you have to write the local IP address under the network tab.
- And you have to write the connected wireless access point names.
- Check that connected wireless access point is there in FireStick or not.
- To download the Kodi, adbLink or ES Explorer, you can use your computer.
- Next, you have to install the adbLink.
- You have to type connection settings with IP address to connect your adbLink to your FireStick.
- Next, Click on the button named as Install APK.
- After completing the installation process open it and enjoy.